ULSC understands the importance of community consultation in placemaking.
The SASS grants have provided an opportunity to test new ideas in our communities.
All proposed concepts are based on previous community consultation such as the recent Local Strategic Planning Statement, the 2018 Streetscape Project including school engagement and the Pedestrian Access and Mobility Plan (PAMP) and Bike Plan. All concepts align with Council strategies.
Throughout this process there will be a chance for you to give your feedback so you can tell us what you think. These concepts may lead to lasting change.
We want to start a conversation about how you think about the place you live, work and visit.
Council’s next project on Character Statements and Masterplanning will provide future opportunity for community consultation.
As part of an ongoing conversation we will be interested in asking questions such as:
- What shapes our perception of place?
- What do great places look and feel like?
- How do we create great places?
- What do you like about living here?
- What do you dislike about living here?
- What improvements would you like to see in your place?
Please complete survey by 6 April 2021. Please send your completed survey through to firstname.lastname@example.org with Share R Streets in the subject line by 6 April 2021, bring it into the main Council counter, or send to PO Box 42 Gunning NSW 2581.
COMMUNITY NOTICEBOARD – CROOKWELL
- Community noticeboard for the Crookwell community.
- Amenities 99 Goulburn St.
- During the Share R Streets project as part of the amenities area revitalization.
- Crookwell does not currently have a noticeboard.
- The space is covered and in a high footfall area.
- Revitalisation through the Share R Streets project.
- A place to communicate what is happening in Crookwell!
- This is your opportunity to have YOUR say.
- Period for comment – 22/1/2021 – 22/2/2021